Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dancing With The Stars VIP Tickets


Many people have been contacting me asking if I had any tickets available to the upcoming Dancing With The Delmarva Stars Event. Well, I DO! HOWEVER........

If you want your hands on this pair of VIP Tickets, you're going to have to BID on them. Your check will be made out to the Wellness Community but here's a great way to promote your interest personally or Corporate wise.

If YOU would like to have your name published and or your business, these tickets will start off at $100.00 for the pair. Remember now, these are VIP Tickets.

Posts will follow below this one for the next couple of days. Your bid will be a donation to the Wellness Community and like I said, each of you, (especially businesses) will have the opportunity to get recognized for your generous offer. Remember, you will be committed to your bid offer. You wouldn't want Salisbury News plastering all over the place you backed out of your offer, right?

So let's have some fun, make your bid be known in comments and we'll end the bidding on Friday at Noon. Thanks for participating and supporting the Wellness Community.

14 comments:

joealbero said...

Put your name up or I will not put up your offer.

Anonymous said...

$101.00
Hour Hand Skate Board Shop
443-736-3988

Anonymous said...

T. J. Ryan
Willards
$105.00

Anonymous said...

Robinson's Clock Shop
410-546-0817
$110.00

Anonymous said...

F.Y.I., the V.I.P. tickets get you a seat in the first couple of rows, and access to the "after party". Well worth the price, if you're the high bidder. Should be a lot of fun.

Patrick Bealefield said...

I'm willing to go $200/ticket. It's a great cause!

Anonymous said...

Patrick you bid $400 for the pair, is this correct?

Anonymous said...

Joe, I may a few extra standard tickets that I would donate to a worthy cause.

Patrick Bealefield said...

That is correct.

Part Time Moderator said...

Patrick, please post contact information, phone or email address so you can be notified should you win the auction. If you are not comfortable leaving it here in comments please send the info to Joe at alberobutzo@wmconnect.com

Thank you.

doug wilkerson said...

Patrick slapped the cash down like he was betting on a full house.

Anonymous said...

Joe, I understand that you are trying to raise money with these tickets for a good cause, but it's really irritating that it is the first article every time I go to sbynews. I didn't realize that I missed half of yesterday's and all of this morning's posts because everytime I signed on, it looked like you hadn't updated.

Anonymous said...

Anon 1:40 if you would have read the post fully you would have known it. It clearly states it in the post.

Patrick Bealefield said...

Patrick.Bealefield@maryland.usa.com is my email address.