Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 22, 2009

CPR IN SALISBURY

"Mr. Albero,

I wanted to clear things up a little. I misspoke when I stated that CPR classes were free in Salisbury. What I intended to say was that during EMS week there are a couple of free classes provided, and perhaps for the future we could consider offering the free classes more often for the public. Currently classes are charged, and again the only free classes are during EMS week. I am sorry for the confusion, and hope this clears it up.

Thank you,

Chris Truitt"

Chris, thank you for the follow up. Have a safe weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Joe this is off topic but before I left the house today I heard a call go out for a water rescue on the Vienna bridge. They said someone jumped off of it. I left and didn't hear if that was really the case or not. Anyone know what happened?

Anonymous said...

Can Mr. Truitt tell us where the money goes that is charged for the classes? I always wondered about that. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Can Mr. Truitt tell us where the money goes that is charged for the classes? I always wondered about that. Thanks.

8:57 PM

That is a good point and I wonder if our new Mayor will investigate this. After all it is our money.