Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 06, 2009

TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY!!!!!!!!

Click on image to enlarge. Barrie does it all the time.

Two More weeks from today the biggest pain in the rear end I have ever personally dealt with will be out of Office. While many Anti Albero Bloggers have claimed I've had no influence whatsoever over this election, they couldn't be more wrong.

Salisbury News exposed Barrie Tilghman's every move and drove her right out of that Office. Just think, even a few days ago we exposed the fact that the Salisbury WWTP doesn't work, it's not going to work and while the Comegys/Tilghman group promised they would have answers the FIRST WEEK of April, it's now the second week and the Daily Times hasn't pressed for ANY answers. Gary Comegys and Barrie Tilghman are seriously full of crap and will say ANYTHING to get out of trouble.

That being said, the fact that Barrie is not running again clearly states that Salisbury News has had enough influence over this election to close the door from the worst 12 years anyone can ever remember in the history of Mayors running this City. So nice try guys but the game is over.

Jim Ireton will become the next Mayor of Salisbury and we will finally be free of the lies and we'll all enjoy open government and honesty. YOU just make sure you get everyone you know out there voting tomorrow because each and every vote seriously counts. Give Debbie Campbell and Cynthis Polk your vote as well and lets really make a difference. No more complaining. Take 30 minutes out of your day and VOTE!

16 comments:

doug wilkerson said...

Biggest huh, how about compared to your EX Joe? Are they in a league by themselves?

joealbero said...

My ex was a sweetheart compared to this woman.

doug wilkerson said...

Just throwing "Yard-Darts" you know? I got nothing better to do right now.

joealbero said...

I'm loving it Doug! At the end of this month I meet with this woman in court and I will enjoy every second of this challenge. There's going to be another lawsuit coming up and should be announced over the next couple of days. There's a bald guy in town that will start sweating bullets very soon. His entire world is about to change and he's NOT going to be a very happy camper. So life is good. Barrie is out of there. While I'm truly sorry for her Husbands loss of his Mother yesterday, Barrie got what she deserved and is now getting a taste of her own medicine.

doug wilkerson said...

What degree of your motivation is Spite Joe, even if you take that Spite and do good, as you are with this Blogg what kind of personal toll does that take on you and your Loved ones. I hope you get to the end of this with no Regets, I really do. I hope your not letting Moments of Grace pass you bye. Im a "Gaurdian-Angel" this is what we do.

joealbero said...

As you know there's a lawsuit at the end of this month between the two of us so I'll not get into that answer completely. However, I will say, my Family is VERY proud of what I've been able to accomplish.

Anonymous said...

Joe, promise us that after Barrie leaves, you won't post that darn picture any more. Ack.

joealbero said...

Can't promise that. You see, I'm thinking a Billboard next to the SPD with SBYNEWS.COM all over it, thanking the Mayor for bringing so much attention to us.

What do YOU think Folks?

freddie w. said...

With that picture?? I'm sure the dairy farmers would get a kick out of it.

Anonymous said...

I have it from a very reliable source that Hooters is coming to Smallsbury within the year.

It is also reported that the x-mare will be part owner. I sure hope she doesn't bring my hot wings.

Anonymous said...

I'm really gonna miss those bazookas!

Anonymous said...

GET THE BILLBOARD!!!!! That would be a fitting thing for Chiefy to see as he walks out the door for the last time.

Tim Chaney said...

Joe, even you do not have enough money to get me to enlarge that picture!

But I will be sure to go vote today : )

twisted crank said...

wonder why she felt the need to smuggle peas lol(a shout out to big mike i know he loves em)

big mike said...

this was the original "wardrobe malfunction".....its a lucky household that has a place to hang two more christmas bulbs during the holidays.....and bent crank,maybe she could ride to bike week with ya and take home the money,hmmm wonder if she can puddin wrestle too?...lmao

Anonymous said...

Must have been cold in there... or joe i think she was happy to see you... lol