Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

For Those Of You Who Are Wondering Where Jim Ireton Is Today


He's at work Teaching students. You know what Folks, I have to tip my hat to this guy. The Students are that important to this man, he wasn't going to let them down today. His Team of Volunteers are so well coordinated around the City he was able to put in his regular day and fulfill his commitment to them and I don't care what you say, that's pretty cool. Jim will be at the Polls in about 20 minutes, just as soon as School lets out. I just can't wait till 7:00 PM to learn Jim has won this thing doing it the honorable way, honesty. GO JIM!

4 comments:

Suzie Q said...

that is awesome. I actually was wondering earlier if he would be at work today and I assumed that he would be. He is such a great guy. (and funny too...I hung out with his campaign group for a little while..)

joealbero said...

Suzie Q is a groupie?

Orsonwells said...

Aren't we all who are calling, pushing, and cheering for Jim? I'm 55 in a few days and I Ire one! I'm 200 yards outside the line; I wish I could vote!

Anonymous said...

C L A S S A C T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!