Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

"Help Is On The Way" If You Want It


This is it Folks. Today is the day we change Salisbury for the better. However, it is completely up to you. You must get out there today and vote. Cast your votes for Jim Ireton, Debbie Campbell and Cynthia Polk and together they will bring a better Salisbury to one and all.
It's been a tough race, a tough campaign and a very long 4 years for me personally here with Salisbury News. We realize by now that everyone has pretty much made up their minds as to what they want to see over the next 4 years so I simply encourage you to get out there and vote. We're all very fortunate to have such a freedom of choice and I strongly encourage you to give back. This Site has been a free service to this community and we are asking for change.
Call your neighbors, your friends, your family members and ask them to please get out there today and go the extra mile and make a difference. Together we can make a difference and even the Daily Times agrees, Debbie Campbell and Jim Ireton are the answer to the future of Salisbury. Network with everyone you know and make that vote. Have a great day today.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could cast a vote for Ireton. Unfortunately, I don't live in the city but things need to change and Comegys needs to go. Let's hope there is something lurking in the background that will bring him down and off the council. After a first hand experience with him I can unconditionally state he is a #1 jerk.

Anonymous said...

I am going out this morning to cast my votes....and it wont be for Comegy's - that I know. So, off to the polls I go. Just hope a lot of other people feel that say way.

Anonymous said...

Hooray to Joe!
Hooray to G.A.!
You guys have clearly worked overtime to make today a success.
I hope tonight is reason to celebrate, to you guys who essentially brought truth and light to what would have been yet another "mushroom shed" election in Salisbury....if the voters, knowing what they now know, elect Comegys and Shanie or replace Campbell, then they deserve what they're going to get.
Best Wishes to all of us.

FriendWhosADem said...

Maybe today is the last day of being "anonymous" in Salisbury.

Anonymous said...

WE NEED VOLUNTEERS!!! You don't need to be a resident of Salisbury to volunteer. We need people with signs at the polls, people to give rides, and people to make calls reminding residents to vote. If you have the time, come volunteer. Volunteers can go to 110 West Church St. (next to St. Peter's facing Business 50 near Division) at the Law Office of Karen F. Silverstrim, LLC and we'll will find you a place to volunteer.

Anonymous said...

Go Ireton go!!

Anonymous said...

Joe, are you going to be reporting "live" from election headquarters soon after 7 PM tonight? Can't wait for the results. sign me "goodbye, chiefy"

Suzie Q said...

Help is on the way.
AND I WANT IT.

My hubby and I voted today! 2 for Ireton and 2 for Campbell!