Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Have You Voted For Salisbury News Lately?

The three links below will take you to Salisbury News on Blognetnews. Please take a few minutes out of your day to rate Salisbury News. Click on each link for each state and on the right hand side you'll see the link to your right. Click on "Rate" and give us what you think we deserve. Here's an example. Rate Archive Thank You and have a great day.


GO HERE to rate the Maryland Site.

GO HERE to rate the Delmarva Site.

GO HERE to rate the Delaware Site.

8 comments:

Reconciled1 said...

Done!! Try to everyday , wouldn't let me earlier today. Said I had already voted. I was going to let you know about it if it didn't let me this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

Ya know I OFTEN get that message about already voting. Strange

Anonymous said...

They must have fixed something on their site. I could never get the rate button to show. The only way I could get it to work is to turn off the firewall jump through a few hoops and even then it wouldn't show up I had to just move the mouse around til it would show up. I checked it out today and the rate button is showing....without even having to do anything! *proudly wears my* I VOTED sticker lol

Reconciled1 said...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one having "issues" with it.

Tidewaterbound said...

been voting every day

Anonymous said...

Joe I tried to vote on Monday the 7th and I couldn't get the delmarva one to work at all. The other 2 worked just fine. Just thought I would let you know. The page wouldn't load at all it was just blank the first time and after that now it just sits there and does nothing. I will try again tomorrow

Anonymous said...

I like to vote for GA's site every time I see this! Just kidding, Joe!

Anonymous said...

"Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe I tried to vote on Monday the 7th and I couldn't get the delmarva one to work at all."


The last time we had a Monday the 7th was in July of 2008.