Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Note To Barrie:


Click on image to enlarge.
I was right in the middle of the greatest joke I ever told, (you know the one about the prostitute and the donkey) I got to the punch line and only one person was laughing. I looked up and they were all staring behind me! You CAN'T tell that joke twice!

Anyhoot, I can't take 4 more years of this guy over my shoulder. What's the name of your lawyer? Chief said he ain't never going through that again.

Bubba

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that idiot have any other clothes?

Anonymous said...

Look at the pure hatred spewing from Webster's face, you REALLY get under his skin. Pick and Smith are syncophants.

Anonymous said...

Why would Smith be at this function? Will she refer to everyone of color there as having paws, the way she did Michelle Parks at a recent council meeting?

Anonymous said...

I HATE WEBSTER!! hey wenster, how are your officers liking the PD? How many are leaving? HAHAHAHA