Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Illegal Drag Racing

Illegal Drag Racing You know how I feel about Drag Racing, I find this very disturbing. A friend of mine who works for the Los Angeles Police Department received the attached photo of a drag race that went horribly bad. It's kind of disturbing to look at but it serves as a reminder of what can happen when drag races occur.








Please scroll down for the photo ………






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ought to a dang law against that! BAAAHahahahah

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine the "road rash" on this one....LMAO

Chriso12385 said...

is that dee schnider on the left. He's not going to take it NO he aint gonna take it anymore!

Anonymous said...

THAT IS JUST PLAIN WRONG.

tedh said...

Rehobeth, DE has had these problems for a long time.

Anonymous said...

12:57 I resemble that remark.

Anonymous said...

Gives a whole new meaning to Drag Racing. LOL It's funny, I don't care who you are.

Anonymous said...

Oh no you didnt! Yup you did...You just made my day Joe . Thank you...I needed that. :)

And to boot, my verification word is : salinge LMAO

Anonymous said...

Champs1 ? TwoSentz ? Dont you boyz know its illegal to drag race ? Lets keep it in the closet ok ? Im going to let you two crazy guys go with a warning this time but I dont want to see you two out here again ! Or else!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I may be locked out because it was already post time. Is there a "Daily Double," "Trifecta Wagering," or free parking//draft beer. If so; I want to "wheel" that brunette "chick" with the big thighs {and other wedding tackle} against the field....