Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

After School & Evening Activities Cancelled In Wicomico County

After-school and evening activities in Wicomico Schools cancelled due to weather conditions.

Any after-school or evening activities scheduled at Wicomico Schools have been cancelled due to weather conditions.

(Wicomico had a professional day for teachers and other school staff today so students are not at school, but a handful of after-school or evening activities such as sports were on the schedule.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delmar high school just said the same thing.

Anonymous said...

Don't you have spell checker? If you're going to try and be MSM then why don't you learn to spell.

joe albero said...

ROTFLMAO! That's too funny! So you know, titles don't go through spell check. I'm glad I've got the Anti Albero Bloggers out there to keep me in check. I'll even bet you made an article about it elsewhere, since you have nothing concrete to say about me ever anyway. Thanks for the heads up and know it has been corrected. Do send me your name and address and I will be sure to forward you a subscription bill for Salisbury News.

Anonymous said...

In the bloggesphere world, only the most anal rententive folks care about spelling, it's about INFORMATION PEOPLE!!!!!! I notice that the corrective or critical posts never give their names. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you've got something to say, grow a set and take responsiblity for your words.
Rick P.

Anonymous said...

What the heck is "spell checker"?
(must be a new game)1:30

Anonymous said...

Salisbury University will be closing at 5:00 as well. Night classes are canceled, only essential personnel need show up. Call the Gull line for info 410-546-6426.