Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Stolen Items

Joe - could you post on your site.

My son's vehicle was broken into on Sunday evening at the Salisbury Animal Hospital on Rt. 50. Unfortunately, he had several items taken, including an iPod given to him for a graduation gift, credit card and a Piggy Bank that was given to me after the death of my father. I would like to plead to the person who took his items to return at least this bank. You can keep the money, but this bank is one of the only things I have of my father's. It would have no value to anyone but has great sentimental value to me. Please contact the Salisbury Police Dept. if found or it can be returned to the Salisbury Animal Hospital. I am offering a reward for its safe return.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the author of this post. If the items are found or the person responsible would like to do the right thing, please contact me at 410-548-2496 and ask for Tracy. There will be no questions asked upon its return. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

feel sorry for your son but always remember to hide your valuables