Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Breaking News: Fernando Guerrero Returns To WY&CC

Hometown boxer Fernando Guerrero is slated to fight at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center on Friday, February 6. Guerrero returns to Salisbury to fight as part of the co-main event of ESPN's Friday Night Fights, presented by Yard Designs, Inc.

Tickets for the live event go on sale Tuesday, December 16 at 10:00am. To purchase tickets visit www.WicomicoCivicCenter.org, visit the Civic Center Box Office (open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm) or call 410-548-4911 to charge by phone.

Ticket prices are as follows:

1st Row Ringside, $125 plus fees

2nd - 6th Rows Ringside, $100 plus fees

Remaining Floor, $50 plus fees



Side Lower Risers, $60 plus fees

End Lower Risers, $25 plus fees



Side Upper Risers, $25 plus fees

End Upper Risers, $15 plus fees

ORDER NOW AND GET GREAT SEATS. I MEAN IT FOLKS, THEY ARE ON SALE NOW AND THE BEST SEATS WILL SELL OUT FAST. YOU GOT THE NEWS HERE FIRST AND HAL AND I WILL NOT BE PROVIDING SEATS THIS GO AROUND.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe I looked on the website, are they not doing early ticket discounts this time around? Dont get get me wrong 125 is not bad at all for the amount of entertainment. Either way ill be right in the front again, was just wondering... I cant wait!! And just in time for Christmas presents!!

Hope all is well.

Thanks,

Adam C Stanley

Jason S. said...

I know what Im getting for christmas! :)
And I wanted to say thanks to all that brought presents and canned goods. I thought "we" did pretty good for the amount of people that showed up.
And thanks to Black Diamond for the food and drinks and the wonderfull space. That was way more than I expected to see , it was really good stuff too.

joe albero said...

To the WBOC Employee trying to make comments on here, F/U! No disrespect to Elizabeth, Craig & Steve as I know this is not you. Is the old Blogger from WBOC back to his old tricks? Or is it their Sports Caster?

No, I did not put their comment up but they know who they are and what they said.

Jason S. said...

Sure makes me curious Joe. Bunch of jerks at wboc in my opinion from the top on down. Its not allowed on my tv anymore. My wife and son know they are banned in my home. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't watch WBOC either... Fox News is where it is at.

Anonymous said...

LMAO Fox News. Typical of you right wing extremists. Unable to think of an original thought on your own. What's next? That urban legend called god?

Jason S. said...

Fox = Wboc but I am sure YOU already knew this. lol
wmdt has my vote from here on out and of course sbynews!

Anonymous said...

10:07am I got my tickets and almost all of the front row seats were sold out!!! WTG Fernando and Hal! I was lucky enough to get 5th row center seats I cant wait to see everyone there!!!


-ACS

Anonymous said...

I have a thought/question.
Joe, you have said numerous times that we are in a DEPRESSION. If we are in a depression and hurting so bad economically, how are people affording to buy these tickets?

joe albero said...

With comments like that 11:24, you're simply proving to the Government tat they haven't sucked you dry enough, so expect yet another Bailout.

One of the things that survives in a recession or depression is entertainment. Always has, always will.

Anonymous said...

I've got section 116 just a few steps off of the floor and stage center for $68.50. Very close to my last seats and are elevated just enough to see over the ring rope for a good view. The place is going to rock, Gooo Fernando!