Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Great Orators Of The Democratic Party

'One man with courage makes a majority.' - Andrew Jackson

'The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.' - Franklin D. Roosevelt

'The buck stops here.' - Harry S. Truman

'Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.' - John F. Kennedy


And for today's democrats...


'It depends what your definition of 'IS' is?' - Bill Clinton

'That Obama - I would like to cut his NUTS off.' - Jesse Jackson

'Those rumors are false .... I believe in the sanctity of marriage.' - John Edwards

'I invented the Internet' - Al Gore

'The next Person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove my rosary beads up their ***.' - Joe Biden

'America is--is no longer, uh, what it--it, uh, could be, uh what it was once was...uh, and I say to myself, 'uh, I don't want that future, uh, uh for my children.' '' - Barack Obama

'I have campaigned in all 57 states.' - Barack Obama

'You don't need God anymore, you have us democrats.' - Nancy Pelosi (said back in 2006)

'Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he.' - Hillary Clinton (said back in 1998)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the people in the first half were presidents, the second half are not. Apples oranges.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
all the people in the first half were presidents, the second half are not. Apples oranges.

10:23 AM

You're right, your buddy Obama isn't worthy enough to be president.

Anonymous said...

You can make fun of Obamas , Uh,s all you want .
But His statement is the only one up there that is a good vision of what we are and where we are going and i agree with him. you republican hick.

Anonymous said...

hey,how about giving us some of those great george w bush quotes,you know they rank right up there with the best of them,truly one of the greatest speakers of our time.

Anonymous said...

dear 12:47,
thats not what I said either.
I said they are not presidents.
I didn't say any of them aren't about to be president.


PHAIL

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
You can make fun of Obamas , Uh,s all you want .
But His statement is the only one up there that is a good vision of what we are and where we are going and i agree with him. you republican hick.

6:34 PM


Anonymous said...
hey,how about giving us some of those great george w bush quotes,you know they rank right up there with the best of them,truly one of the greatest speakers of our time.

7:56 PM

I believe these two are the same retard retard who had the nerve to call someone a "repubican hick."

That idiot must be a product of the Democrat Controlled Wicomico County school system. Looks like you got left behind, go back to school moron.

Anonymous said...

SOUNDS TO ME LIKE THEM DEMMIES ARN'T JUST THEIVES BUT CATCHEY PHASE MAKERS TOO.iT TRUELY IS SAD THAT THEY WANT TO DECEIVE IN ORDER TO ACHEIVE.

Anonymous said...

Hear me now, but listen to me later; Trust me , I have multiple educational degrees and a boo-kew glass full of front line on-the-job pscyho killer quest que Cest job experience...but you will never ever ever ever ever ever ever (ever) be able to top the on-the-record quote that "it depends upon what your definition of 'is', is." Wile E. Coyote had a term for this type of response...genius, simple GENIOUS!!

Anonymous said...

Al Gore never said that. Pure libel.

All he claimed was that he helped fund the effort, and that he did.

If you're going to post quotes, get the quotes right.