Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Lost Terrior Found Off Mt. Hermon Road

"Monday evening.

Joe, a small terrior type dog has roamed our bk yd since Sunday. My husband was able to entice him with food this evening & able to bring him in the house. The dog looks extremely under weight, all ribs showing, & appears to weigh around 10 lbs. He wears a flea collar & a regular collar, however no means of ID . I looked in the paper
tonight for missing dogs & none were listed as to his discrip. Would you please post this on your blogg site?

We live in Kaywood Dr., off Mt Hermon Rd. I do not want to give a detailed descrip on your site, as anyone could claim him. I would want them to call me with a description of the dog & how long it has been missing. It is very obvious the dog hasn't been fed in quite a while!!! Pretty little dog, med brn. in color, short haired, male, very friendly, young & full of pep. Our # is 7425692 Name: Jim or Edna Walls I'm thinking sm, the collars & location might be enough. I'll leave that up to you.

(Hit your site everyday & contribute most everyday! I'd personally like to thank you for all the good you have & are doing for the animal. You are a blessing!!!! You can tell where my heart is, I'm sure!!) Thanks for your help!!!) Edna Walls, EW & , Anonymous, most of the time."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe:

I have heard that the WCBOE has required all elementary schools to view the inauguration this year. Surprising that when my first child was in elementary school 8 years ago, they did not watch it.

It makes me wonder if race is playing a part. Since it is not a part of the MD state standards, I wonder what would happen if parents refused.

I appreciate any insight you or your readers can give.

Anonymous said...

After April there with be a lost mutt hanging around the Government Office Building.

Anonymous said...

PUT A CHIP IN HER EAR ANON 10:32