Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Felton Drive-In Theater

"Joe,

This is the last weekend of the Diamond State Drive-In Theater up in Felton, as I'm sure you've heard about the situation with the property owners. This is the only drive-in left on Delmarva and for those who enjoy a good outing with the family or a date then this would be an event to remember. More information can be found on www.dsdit.com about the closing, showtimes, and more. I'm in my early 20's and I'm going to miss being able to attend the theater. If you could pass the word out I'd appreciate it. - The young Americana guy."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish someone had info Posted sooner. I thought the Drive-In Theater closed for the season back on Labor Day Weekend!

Anonymous said...

The drive-in is where I saw my first set of unleashed puppies.

Anonymous said...

ANON 8:01 Now that's funny. Me too, by the way.

Anonymous said...

ME TOO !! The place provided a true learning experience !