Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yeah Mayor Tilghman, Close That Draw Bridge For Good





If you're not aware, I'm in and out of the Office on a regular basis. However, when I am here I can hear the bells going off on the Draw Bridges, so I know how often this thing goes up and down. Today, that Bridge was up for a good 10 minutes. I just can't see how this North Prong project can even be considered. The Bridge did just finally come back down moments ago.

3 comments:

EarlsSister said...

You think it's bad now with only grain barges going up and down the river? Wait until they put the boat ramp in the north prong. The bridge will be open more than closed.

Anonymous said...

Do you really think everything can be perfect? Salisbury's port is the second biggest in Maryland for commercial business like such, why are we complaining about this. Maybe its just me, but i really dont mind.

Anonymous said...

Let it go already. The bridge was there long before most of us. If you buy a house at the end of a runway you're gonna hear airplanes!!