Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 24, 2008

TAXICAB DRIVER PAUL DUNFORD ARRESTED!!!!

"Joe,

Thanks so much for posting that information. I'll have you know that I was very pissed by being cut off. After my investigation I found that he mostly drove at night, so last night I drove myself around Salisbury, on Sam's Club gas of course, and within an hour what did I find? I found Paul D's Taxi driven by Paul Dunford himself. I called the Salisbury Police Department and a few minutes later he was arrested (but you'll never see the press release).

I am sure that he will attempt to drive again and I will make sure if/when it happens he will be arrested.

After he was arrested and in the police car I talked to the arresting officer to commend him for respond so quickly, he stated that Paul Dunford's driving privileges were suspended due to him refusing to pay child support, he said that Paul Dunford relayed to him that he had an 11 year old son and 8 year old daughter who he has abandoned.

PAUL DUNFORD IS A DEAD BEAT DAD!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy crap..because he cut you off you went and became stalker? you never cut anyone off? you never made a driving mistake?