Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 24, 2008

Question of the Day, Fri 10/24

Thought to ponder today:

-Why do we put a towel in the dirty clothes basket once you dry off from taking a shower...isn't it clean?

-Where do people in hell tell other people to go?

-Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

-Why are the numbers on a phone and a calculator reversed? (oooh it drives my bonkers!)

-Why is it called "getting fixed" if afterwards it doesn't work anymore?

-When you own a piece of land, do you own all the way to the center of Earth?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first thing I dry is my face, the last thing I dry is my asscrack. Certainly, I don't want the next thing I dry to be my face without a washing in between.

Besides why be so lazy, I wash clothes everyday. The clothes from day before, bedclothes and towel/washcloth, etc, all get thrown in the washer together as soon as I step out of the shower. 2 or 3 days later, they all get recycled back into the mix. I don't even like clothes to hang in the closet for more than a week without feeling they need washing again.

joe albero said...

Can wel all say, O C D together?

Anonymous said...

Why to we take our garbage out and put it in a trash can?
( or vise versa )

Why do we drive down a parkway and park in a drive way?

Anonymous said...

the phone being backwards was intentional. It was done to have the user slow down and make sure they enter the correct digits.