Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Kylie Lippy, Niece Sends Message

"It is Kylie again, Chrissy is coming to my house and people think this is not a big deal to their families. It still is! It is not funny I go to my school counseler like every day. I am upset.Too upset. But Mickey wouldn't want me to be upset.He would want me to move on with my life and be happy. Mickey is awesome still. I don't have anymore Uncles by blood, only by marrige. He will be forever in my heart and so will the other people. They were my heroes especially Mickey. I have him in a special place in my heart.A place especially for him. I am honored that they had a moment of silence for him at the Hereford Football Game. He was coach, and some people he coached have become pros in the NFL. I told him to name Maddie, Natalie Fran Lippy, because her initials would be NFL. He didn't but her initials now are MJL. She is so cute and looks just like him. I am so happy that she looks just like Mick. They found his Cell, and wallet. They wouldn't of gone out if the weather had come in earlier. But right now I am too sad to say anymore. Leave comments for me, to support me."

Lippy died in the recent Trooper 2 Helicopter Crash.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kylie, I am a total stranger who just read your message, and I am truly sorry for your loss.
With the bond you must have had with your uncle, I know he would want to see your smile. Give yourself sometime. It will get easier. Rest assured that he is with you is spirit.

Chimera said...

Kylie,your Uncle was a hero-plain & simple.He put his life on the line daily to help others in danger and ultimately lost his life trying to make a difference in someone elses life and that legacy can never be taken away from your family.You are in my thoughts and prayers,as are the rest of your family,especially that precious little girl.

Anonymous said...

My heart is with you.

Anonymous said...

Kylie, I can feel your pain in your words, your uncle died saving someone else which makes him a hero. He will never truely be gone from you. All you have to do is close your eyes and dream because he will never leave your memory. He will live on inside of you forever.

Mardela said...

Take the time now to mourn the loss of your Uncle. He was a very important part of your life. To you he was more than just a flight medic. To you he was more than the hero that everyone tells you he is. I've lost many loved ones and friends in my life. The most special ones will never leave you. They are always there for you, it's just in a different way. It's ok to be sad right now. But this too shall pass. You have felt an enormous sense of loss at a young age, but you will grow from this and be a much stronger person in your life to come. God blees you always.