Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 12, 2008

Uh Oh!

To my darling husband,

Before you return from your business trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway.

Fortunately not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Walmart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake.

The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart.

I am enclosing a picture for you.

Your loving wife.
XXX


P.S. Your girlfriend called.

10 comments:

Mardela said...

Ceiling looks OK! Can Simpsons handle this?

Mardela said...

Looks like a War of the Roses scenario!

Anonymous said...

Carrie Underwood got even...

Anonymous said...

Oh that poor Ferrari!

Anonymous said...

I got insurance for the cars...just don't hurt my johnson.

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!

Anonymous said...

Revenge is sweet!

Anonymous said...

I would do that, and then some.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had thought of this. I certainly would have made me feel better.

Anonymous said...

very few wives ever find out.however,even fewer husbands find out.