Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fernando Signs Autographs At Salisbury University






3 days left till SHOWTIME Folks! Fernando Guerrero hung out at SU for a few hours meeting Students and spreading the word about his upcoming fight this Friday night.

While Fernando is 9-0, his opponent is also undefeated at 7-0 proving this will be a great fight. I believe there are 4 other matches Friday night where both sides are also undefeated. It doesn't get any better than this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hes thicker than you Fernando follow the jab and work the body, KNOCK HIM OUT.

LetterWriter said...

Fernando, I don't know if you read this, I hope that you do. I think that what you are doing is simply incredible. The example you are setting for Salisbury's youth is wonderful, and I wish we could clone a few more of you so that we could see that smile all the time, interacting with the community!

As if (I'm sure) you haven't heard it before, thank you!