Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dee, Dee, Deeee! Robinson Is At It Again!


From: fixtime@aol.com

"Your an idiot. No doubt about it and your also wrong. As ussuall. I am not
even on the shore.
Please keep posting about me its great for business. It is amazing how many
of your so called friends talk about you.
And that post was sent to my email too. Its from a lady in ocean city. I love
how stupid you are. I am not moving my store and didn't buy a building and my
daughter is minemm speaking of her time to get Going to spend some time with my
kids so they don't end up like your worthless kid. Ouch that must have hurt.
Peace out - god I love getting under your skin."


I hope the apple falls very far from the tree John because God help the little ones if they ever end up anything like you. By the way, my kids are worth millions. I'd hardly call them worthless. Besides, you told me from your own mouth how bad your own Father screwed you in debt when he died, so be careful what you preach.

Oh, there's this new feature on computers, perhaps you've never heard of it, hence the Dee, Dee, Deeee Title. It's called, SPELL CHECK! Enjoy the rest of your evening John as I know this will bring you over the top of your boiling point. ROTFLMAO! Oh, by the way, I'm glad to hear your Daughter is yours. That's always comforting to know that the child you're raising is one of your own. Of course I'm raising my Grandson and although he's not blood related to me, I love him more than life itself too.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

joe this guy isnt worth your time buddy.

Anonymous said...

Leave people alone JOE.

Anonymous said...

I would like to know how he knows his daughter is his. He could not possibly have gotten a DNA test in three weeks. John if you think back to New York Ave where you used to live and think of a night you were very drunk and passed out after a BBQ you will then remember that something could of happened right in front of you. Hey maybe I am wrong maybe the pregnancy was legit. That is for DNA to prove and your wife. But if you are comfortable with not really knowing then I can respect that. I have watched from afar the dealings you get into it is borderline criminal. I am not bitter your wife made the choice to stay even after SPD turned you down and the college ment nothing. Your daughter will always have a benefactor from afar if somthing happens...DNA DNA DNA DNA.....

Anonymous said...

Anon 713, if you have something of this nature you'd like to relay to John Robinson why don't you do it in private? Make a phone call, send an email, write him a letter but don't air the indiscretions in public. His wife and child don't deserve it. Show some upbringing for Gods sake.

Anonymous said...

What a blowhard!

Anonymous said...

I know you won't post this. I thought I would let you know, John Robinson has one watch that is worth more than you. It is on loan to the Horilogical Instute. He has been offered more than 2 million for it. Do your homework.

joe albero said...

Mrs. Bradshaw, if you think that's all I'm worth, you better do your homework all over again. Oh, I'll add, I owe NO ONE! Perhaps I should add, I also own a Balabushka Pool Cue worth well more than $2,000,000.00! The highest respected apraisel company in the world rated it priceless. But like John's alleged watch, who gives a sh!t?

Anonymous said...

no pool cue has ever been valued that high. God i hope i see you stalking my family like you do john's. If you photographed or slanderd me like you do john you wouldnt have a hand to take pictures with.