Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Accountability?


A while back ago, Louise Smith stated that she was the swing vote on the City Council. In other words, it was her job to call for a vote and once she heard what the other Council Members voted on, IF NECESSARY, she would then offer her vote.

I challenge ALL of you once again to listen to PAC 14 and watch how "everything" was voted on last Monday Night. I have said it in the past on a Post about this issue but I want you to see for yourself where Louise Smith says, "All those in favor say I, I. She immediately votes. Now Louise, accountability is what you ran on, so which is it? Are you the swing vote, or not?

Oh, if you want a good laugh as well, GO HERE and see on Google the name Louise Smith with a picture of Gary Comegys. It's in the second row. One in the same, I guess.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Louise Smith has not done a single thing to promote accountability since elected!

Louise Smith herself has not been accountable!

What a pack of lies to get elected.

Recall anyone?

Anonymous said...

Joe, you've said it, I've said it, and others have said it. She should not be voting except in the case of a tie, and not waiting to hear the way the vote goes BEFORE she says yea or nay is something that should be investigated. Couldn't this be grounds for dismissal? Who should be contacted? I am not a resident so have no sway.

Anonymous said...

Then you would have loved to hear her during a work session, ask of Shanie "are you staying with the gang?" As in, are you voting with Gary and I or what?

Anonymous said...

I remember one meeting when SHamie had to take back her vote after being reminded (by Bubba, I think) about what they were voting on and how she should vote! What a bunch of sleazebags!