Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

SALISBURY NEWS . . . HOTTEST THING GOING!!!

Joe:

I want you to know that I just returned from Sam's Club where I ran into several of my colleagues.

Every single one of them have asked me if I had visited www.SBYnews.com site. Each one of them said that SBYnews was 'the real deal' in news and encouraged me to visit the site if I haven't already. They insisted that your news media was making 'in roads' into areas that have otherwise have been forgotten.

I encourage you to keep-up the work as it is the HOTTEST THING GOING in and around Wicomico - Salisbury.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Top Salisbury business owners, execs, attorneys, etc. all have told me they keep up with TRUE Salisbury dealings by going to this site. Most importantly, City staffers also keep up by going here--sorry, Barrie, but it's true.

Anonymous said...

....I was country.....when country wasnt cooollll....

Anonymous said...

Joe:

PLEASE keep you spotlight on Barrie & Bubba (until we have seen the last of them in the GOB).

And, thanks for all you do to help those of us who can't speak out because of Barrie's ability to "get even." Not everyone can do what Stu Leer did when she shit on him.

Anonymous said...

And, thanks for all you do to help those of us who can't speak out because of Barrie's ability to "get even." Not everyone can do what Stu Leer did when she shit on him.
-

Stand up or at least just show up at a meeting. Do you realize what it does to her when she sees the council chambers filled to capacity? You don't even have to say a word, just sit there and listen, show no emotion, just sit there. It will drive her out of her mind. The last time there was a good crowd there Louise freaked out and shut the meeting down. Barrie Tilghman is just as afraid of you as you are of her.

You all give her to much credit for being powerful. She is nothing more than a housewife with a fat checkbook and a chief of police that sniffs at her hemline.