Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Ray Lewis Comes Out Of The Closet, Well, Sort Of, Anyway....

"I am here for one reason only! A friend of mine called me and said i needed to look at what was said about the HS and espiecally me.Yes i am an animal control officer working out of the HS,and i would like to make a statement.Someone has questioned my sexuality well it really isn,t anybodys business but if one of my children were to be reading your comment and for the record we have four my youngest partically may or would have had a hard time understanding why someone would say such a thing about her daddy,but as i have tried to explained to her on other occasions there are a lot of people in this world that go around and make false accusasions and they do not have any evedence to what they say is true and this goes for all the accusasions in this HS part of this blogg. One more thing my wife and i have been very happily married for twenty two years,i have never been in the clossett so there is no need for someone to think i need to come out.You know just because you work somwhere where there other people who live another life style does not mean it is like a virus and you are going to catch it to!!!!!"

Ray lewis

Sorry Ray but I couldn't help but poke fun at the title. Nevertheless, people say some stupid sh!t at times Ray. No need to get all defensive and sensative. Some people are just stupid. That virus thing though, that one just cracked me up. Anyhow, if anyone questions Rays sexuality in the past, I say he's a bigger man than most of you other pansies afraid to man up and use your real name.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the feck has he to lose? Hes a thief and let him explain that to his kids.

Anonymous said...

Go ahead Ray. I don't understand why anyone who knows Ray would question his sexuality. I hope everyone understands that this is not the same Ray Lewis from A.S.A.P. Ray and his wife Christine are flipping awesome people.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we are judged by the company we keep....however, he is doing his job and has no control over the "nonsense" going on with Linda and her "staff" ( I use the term loosely with several of them).
Let's stick to the issues with facts and personal experiences. I can tell you my own experiences with that place have been absolutely horrible on 3 seperate occasions! Rudest, most un-professional people I have had the displeasure to meet in years! We gave up and went to Georgetown! (Beautiful people who are loving to the "future family members" and extremely helpful.) Thank you Mr. Lewis (..not ASAP) for setting certain people straight in your case.

countrygirl@heart

Anonymous said...

Ray, you should have used the money you saved from receiving stolen goods to get yourself an education or a computer with spell check...before I went on a rant that Joe is going to post for all to see I would have at least learned how to spell...this post only makes you look much more ignorant and stupid than I originally thought you were!!!

Anonymous said...

My vet volunteers there 3 days per week. He says he loves going there to work because it doesn't feel like work. He said, "It's one big Gay Party!"

I, nor my vet, have nothing against anyone's sexual preferences, but if you know the staff, and you are part of the staff, it's a safe questions to ask.

Remember, the ones who have to make a stink about it is usually the ones who have trouble with the truth.

Anonymous said...

Joe you state that this is just for fun. However, as you can see by the comments people are confused about whom you are speaking of. But as always you do not care about accuracy or who gets hurt in the process.

Anonymous said...

We'd ALL hate to smirch ASAP Ray's sparkling reputation in our community, wouldn't we?

Chimera said...

I would never make an assumption about someones personal life but I happen to have known a guy(now deceased) who had many yrs of animal control experience in another state and worked briefly for the HS in Wicomico and he told me basically that if you were hetero it was at best a hostile work environment.The majority of the staff was gay or lesbian and if you were a straight staff member you were an outsider and definitely not part of the inner circle.Keep in mind this was 7 or 8 yrs ago not anytime recently but this came directly from someone who I knew personally who worked there and left because of that political crap.Hopefully that atmosphere has changed since then.

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to justify harassment of straight people by gay people, but holy cow--now you all have a bit of a taste of what it is like for gay people pretty much everywhere else outside the Humane Society! Stinks, doesn't it?

Ddubb said...

WOW...I can't believe the redneck asshats on here, calling this Ray Lewis names, not realizing IT'S NOT THE A.S.A.P. RAY LEWIS!!! I believe one of the bumbletwats on here used the words 'ignorant' and 'stupid'. Have they tasted their own foot lately, because they're about to!

Morons!!!
DJ

Anonymous said...

Nobody was saying you were gay, they were busting on the other Ray Lewis. Are we a little sensitive?

Anonymous said...

You are right about some people being stupid but... Ray Lewis is one of the stupidest person I have ever meet.lol!

Anonymous said...

"but holy cow--now you all have a bit of a taste of what it is like for gay"


I hope I never have to taste of what it's like to be gay.

Anonymous said...

4:08,

We don't want you.

Anonymous said...

A workplace should never be a hostile environment for anyone -- straight or gay. Black, white, brown, yellow, red. Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Atheist, etc. Male or Female.

Period!

And it doesn't matter which side of which fence is making it hostile.

Period!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's becoming more difficult to remember that this "We've-got-the-wrong-Ray-Lewis-but-let's-keep-bashing-him-anyway" topic came about as a result of Gary's resignation as president of the Humane Society. At what point will we decide to wait for some actual data about whatever is being investigated, if anything is? Of course, facts are bound to interfere with this and other incredibly irresponsible lines of commentary.