Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Problems With Sbynews.com

Currently we're having issues with the Host of www.sbynews.com. If you know of anyone experiencing difficulties getting to this Blog go to www.sbynews.blogspot.com. We FIRED that Host today and are in the process of relocating it elsewhere. I'm told some Middle Eastern Company bought them out and they're screwing everything up. Sorry for the problems and hopefully it will be back to normal within the next 24 hours.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a problem all day but I googled you and clicke don the link with blogspot. That worked!

Anonymous said...

Joe, have your tech guy take a look at www.1and1.com they are located in West Chester, PA I believe. I use them for all of my hosting. Service is great, price is great, packages are great. I have used them for the past 5 years without 1 minute downtime or any other difficulties. Their support techs work very well with technotards like me so I'm sure they'd welcome someone like your tech guy.

Anonymous said...

I was afraid it was just me...on two different computers in two different towns (home or work).
Thanks to Grand Dad for talking me through it!

Anonymous said...

Problems at Sbynews.com

Sounds like the Daily Times HUH?

Problems with the Press??

Same difference...

WHERES MY DAMN SALISBURY NEWS?????

Anonymous said...

anon 7:49
yeah, OK, except Joe is FREE!!

(not easy :) Just Free!)

hahahaha
Sh*t happens....at least he told us before we had to call him all angry.

countrygirl@heart

Anonymous said...

Damn 3:41 you should have no problem with Joe if you don't look for the news before 3:41...you damn sure should be happy with the Daily Times..they usually get the paper to you by supper time.