Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 28, 2008

More Than 6,000 People Joined Andy Harris At The Shorebirds Game








The Fireworks that evening were the best EVER given at the Shorebirds Stadium the other night while Andy Harris sponsored a day at the Ball Park in Salisbury. Everyone thought the Grand Fanale was over and the next thing you knew it happened again and again, 4 times in all!

It seemed like everyone and their brother came to the Stadium to show their support for Andy, including his entire Family and friends. Although I have many more photos of that evening, I can only fit so many. It was a grand evening and many people got the opportunity to meet Andy outside the Stadium before the Game.

I asked the management if Frank Kratovill would be hosting his own sponsorship at the Shorebirds but considering they don't want to be any part of a losing team, (hence Andy's special night with the Shorebirds) their answer was, no.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was at the game Friday night...on my own, not their for Andy...and I was extremely impressed. They had several of his signs up and they showed a video right before the fireworks. I agreed with almost everything he said and I was very impressed. While it may not have been the cheapest marketing tool, it was very impressive.

Anonymous said...

veqsaI was at the game and even wore a Harris stiker on my shirt. Thanks Andy for the fireworks and the funtime at the game!

A. Goetz

Anonymous said...

Go Bobby Ehrlich...

Maryland needs you back in office as our Governor BAD!!