Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Can YOU Guess Which 3 Of These Stations Are Gordy Marts?






Does anyone know what price fixing is? You see, the way I see things, each one of these Stations is in close proximity of one and other, yet ONE of these Exxon's is HONORABLE, (not owned by the Gordy Family) and another example is Sam's Club.

The next time you feel like getting screwed, visit one of the local Gordy Tiger Marts, pull out your jar of petroleum jelly, bend over and tell them to reach inside to collect their money. If you'd like to save yourself the trouble, go to Sam's Club or the more honorable Exxon Gas Station on Rt. 13 & College Ave. Heck, shop around like I did and buy your gas pretty much anywhere else and save yourself some serious bread!

The age of the Internet really sucks, doesn't it Billy? You will be held just as accountable as our local Government. After all Folks, it's obvious the Gordy's are asking for MORE money to help support Frank Kratovill. Oh, and to get $20.00 worth of FREE gas, I think not! YOU are paying for everyone else's subscription to the Daily Times to boot!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldnt call that one Exxon honorable either. That price is if you pay in cash. And historically until SU let out for the summer that gas station was $.05-$.10 more expensive than any other gas station around it. Now they are just drawing people in who dont read the fine print. Go to Sam's Club!! Exxon has enough money anyway!

Anonymous said...

It's the ones with the big sign that says "KRATOVIL", right? Since I won't do any businees with any firm that "Gordo" owns, I don't go to any of the local Exxons.

Anonymous said...

In point of fact, so do the Waltons.

Anonymous said...

Gordo and his son are just outright criminals. Check the Maryland Judiciary Case Search.

THIEVES!!

Anonymous said...

Not sure how true it is, but I heard that the Exxon on thirteen and college ave is fed up with the gas prices and has decided to go as low as possible in order to lower other gas prices.

Anonymous said...

I don't know why. . .maybe someone can explain it to me.

Why is it that everytime I go into a Gordo Tigermart I get charged sales tax on my soft drinks or Rockstar.

When I go into WAWA. . they don't charge me sales tax and they are both in Maryland.

Please let me know if you are reading this.

Anonymous said...

There should be tax on Soft Drinks and Rockstar.

But in the future, go elsewhere anyway. Gordo is running this town into the ground politically, so his business should suffer the consequences.

He is obviously gauging us on gasoline. You know the Exxons all pay the same price. Why is his stations so much higher?

Once you catch them gauging you, how can you forget it?