Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Follow Up On Graffiti

A month ago a friend alerted me to some graffiti which was tagged on the business that he works at. The post can be found HERE. Joe's no division article can be found HERE. I went back today and traversed parts of the tracks and found more graffiti of the same type and the "no division" junk. Again all the tagging was done on places of business and the third pic down was on the opposite side of the fence separating the tracks and the parking lot of the business.

It is ridiculous that these businesses have to pay to get this junk cleaned off. More graffiti was on the dumpsters being used where they are tearing down the buildings next to Hardees across from SU. I wonder who the cost to get this stuff cleaned off continually gets passed on to?

I only traversed from UP to the Pawn Shop and saw lot of it. I'm guessing it's up and down these tracks. Around Giant things get a little enclosed and thought it was best not to travel by myself through that section. But one thing for sure, these punks need to caught. Again, most likely imo, they are HS aged kids. Businessmen be aware and angry!

Punks like this get bolder and bolder with where they tag. Where will they strike next? I know I've seen the no division stuff all over town on my runs and hiking. What the hell does that mean?




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

KOD or maybe it was KORD was KEYED into my neighbors van... hmmmm...

Nick Loffer said...

If you can get a pic of it send it in to me 8:00am anon.

Anonymous said...

Nick, you are a brave man walking those tracks alone, I'll assume unarmed other than your camera. Be careful my friend, life is to short to take risks this administration denies exists.

G®@pHiX said...

No Divi is long gone. Anything you see these days is about 2 years old or more. He's gone and joined the system in the corporate jungles. Now he's gettin payed for his skills. But that's not from bein a HS toy playin with a spraycan. It's from obtaining a good college education.

So they may be hoodlums now, but there is hope for maturity. If they want to tag a wall they should come hit mine. It's all legal cuz I own the mofo!