Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thank You!

If only ALL the comments on this Blog were like this one! I was reading Michael's Blog featuring the top 10 things that makes a good Blog. I say, forget the top 10 reasons he gives. I'll take comments like this all day long, as this is what keeps me going.

"Joe- I have great respect for you. You are fair and honest in your thinking and intelligent in assessing the wrongs that take advantage of the average honest citizen.People like you should run for elected office and lead this city, county and state out of the corruption that continues to eat away our trust in government.Thank you for the long hours you spend in research, attending meetings and questioning anything that looks suspicious.Angels must help you unlock the secret deals and secret favors given to the elite."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Michael, from all of us who also realize the importance of what Joe does for the sake of the future of this little burg. And thank you, Joe, for doing it.

Anonymous said...

I just wish Joe would not make personal, sometimes childish attacks on people. It really isn't necessary and tends to discredit all the facts.

Anonymous said...

Joe does not make personal attacks on people, he goes after the crooks. I think he is to easy on them as it is.

Michael Swartz said...

Actually, these weren't my idea, the credit goes to John Hawkins at Right Wing News for the original article, which I note on the original post.

But it seemed like an interesting exercise for me to do and see how I compared.

Anonymous said...

Has anyone seen Joe Albero in the hospital Emergency Room? Has anyone seen him in a cast or sling to support his arm? Surely he must be in some kind of pain from patting himself on the back so hard!!!

Michael, wipe your nose, there is just the tinniest bit of brown stuff just there in the crease near your left eye.
Bet this doesn't get accepted.