Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Joke Is The Daily Times



Although the Comic Section isn't legible, the real joke is what the Daily Times is now delivering. The Delivery people have been instructed, flat out, if it's wet, deliver it! It you can't read it, deliver it! If it's crinkled and ripped, deliver it! They don't care what the excuse is, that paper is to be delivered period, no matter the quality.

All I can say is, the old saying, "you get what you pay for" is a joke! You know what you're getting? You're getting screwed out of your hard earned money.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And your not-so-hard-earned money is turning you into a screwed up individual. Maybe they just send you a crappy copy on purpose because you keep bashing them. I haven't had any such problems.

joe albero said...

Oh, you know that's someone from The Daily Times! ROTFLMAO! That was just a stupid give away! There isn't a good clean paper anywhere. There hasn't even been ONE comment in the past week or so that defended The Daily Times, till now.

Look at the Paper. It's Salisbury News now, not The Daily Times. Oh, granted, you have some associate press articles but you're days behind in local news. If I hadn't had a conversation with Joe Carmean yesterday where I gave him 4 tips on local stuff going on, you again would have been at least two days behind on the SU story, the Zoo Director, Robinson, wait a minute, did you even tell the Robinson story? Nevertheless, do you actually believe people are going to buy a comment like you just made? I think not.

Anonymous said...

And yet you keep buying it.

Anonymous said...

I have not had a legible paper since they changed over. I call last week and cancelled my subscription. I have received a paper every day since then.

Joe-I am having trouble house breaking my puppy. How do I do the paper training technique correctly? I have lots of useless paper around.
Riverrat

Anonymous said...

The DT never has and never will be a good, current source of information...that is no surprise and nothing to write home about either. Are you new to the area or something?

Anonymous said...

No I am from one of the original settlers to this area.
RIverrat