Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

As Seen On Salisbury News

That should be the new title for the Daily Times and the other local news sources, shouldn't it? I mean, last night I was watching the local news and thought, this is everything already posted on Salisbury News. I got this morning's paper and again, more of the same.

Was I right about the new Zoo Director, or what? I'm sure the Daily Times information was a bit premature because of my announcement but then again I had it out there days ahead of them once again. I also don't have the Mayor willing to give me any information whatsoever and it clearly shows just how many people are sick of her, even in her own Office and building.

So like the As Seen On TV products, I think they should rename themselves, As Seen On Salisbury News. LOL

No comments: