Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

OBX Pics Part Deux




I had the luck to be the first person to put their footprints in sand this morning. A small front moved through which kicked up the sound. The wave action is so much better than up here and I wished the water was warmer to do some body surfing. I loved watching the sand-pipers on the cusp of the surf and sand. They reminded me of children running towards and from the waves in a playful game.
I'm still trying to find a way to stay for a little bit longer....


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That second picture is beautiful!

joe albero said...

You're so gay! LMAO

Anonymous said...

Hey, leave Nick alone, he didnt deserve that LOL

Anonymous said...

Spent a lot of time in Buxton and Frisco.Everybody needs some salt.Enjoy!

Nick Loffer said...

Mr. Albero, that is slander...
Underneath the jock, fratboy, and partial hick there is a sensitive poetic side...i blame my philosophy professors!


Bury_voter, thank you for the compliment. I really do appreciate it!

Nick Loffer said...

Mr. Albero, that is slander...
Underneath the jock, fratboy, and partial hick there is a sensitive poetic side...i blame my philosophy professors!


Bury_voter, thank you for the compliment. I really do appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! The wave really captures the gray, windy day.

FF

Anonymous said...

I agree with buryvoter, that 2nd pic is fabulous. Caught the power of the wind and the sea all in one shot. Magnificent.

Anonymous said...

Some of the best shots I've ever seen
lbuck

Nick Loffer said...

thank you, thank you all....

glad you all are enjoying the pics, SBYNEWS.com pics never blurry