Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Today Truly Is A Special Day!

Ladies & Gentlemen, today marks a very special day for Salisbury News. You see, "GRANDDAD" has joined the writing staff, (so to speak) and to me, that's very special.

Granddad has a way of getting right to the heart of an issue and does so in a way we can all relate with. I truly look forward to seeing his wisdom pop on here as often as humanly possible, (LOL).

So welcome aboard Granddad and thanks for playing a part of a better future for Wicomico County. The Daily Times should start sweating bullets soon!

2 comments:

Bob said...

Thanks brother. I hope you all wont be too hard on me for spelling errors. I actually spell fairly well, I just have.......well, I'll just say large fingers. If I could, I'd blame my gramatical errors on that as well. I don't, however, think that would fly. lol. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Welcome aboard Grandad! I have always read what you had to say closely, because it was usually right on target and thoughtful. As a grandad and even great grandad myself, I applaud your joining Joe's team of writer's!

A. Goetz