Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Two Wrong's Don't Make A Right

To All Wayne Gilchrest Voters:

Please tell me where Wayne Gilchrest acknowledged Andy Harris' record and service to the United States, the state of Maryland, the United States Senate, his service in the Navy, his record as a physician and in his victory to win the Republican Congressional Candidate for the United States Congress?

A select few want to rag on Andy's Campaign Manager where the Press left out his portion where he did in fact recognize Wayne's service in Congress and his service to his Country.

I am awaiting a link to WBOC's video of Andy's speech Tuesday night where Andy, (the Candidate) expressed his gratitude towards Wayne Gilchrest in the Armed Forces AND in Congress. I was there. I listened to Andy VERY respectfully acknowledging Wayne Gilchrest, yet some want to attack the Harris Campaign and they're wrong in doing so.

I will prove this with a link later this afternoon. I was there, 99.5% of you were not. I'll add, the video speaks for itself. I say this with all due respect. Wayne needs to man up and concede to Andy Harris and or the Republican Party. That's MY opinion, period.

The link is in the Post above by GA Harrison. GO HERE to view as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GA: You are right again that Wayne needs to accept his defeat by Harris gracefully and all of his supporters need to do so also, including the Times. The man (Harris) won the nomination fair and square, so whats the beef? Wayne hurt himself by turning himself into an insider at the capitol and voting more as a democrat than as a coinservative republican. His votes against our troops in Iraq and Afganistan were all I needed to look for a better person to represent me in Washington.

A. Goetz

Anonymous said...

This blog should just be renamed to The Andy Harris Blog. Its hard to find anything about Salisbury between all the Andy Harris postings. I voted for him, can we move on now?