Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 15, 2008

The Joke Of The Year

A Somalian arrives in Minneapolis as a new immigrant to the United States. He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country , giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and free education!" The passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am Mexican."

The man goes on and encounters another passerby. " Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America !" The person says, "I not American, I Vietnamese.

"The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand and says, "Thank you for the wonderful America !" That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from Middle East , I am not American!"

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you an American?" She says , "No, I am from Africa !" Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?" The African lady checks her watch and says. .."Probably at work!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very distasteful joke! Not funny at all! As a matter of fact it is borderline rascist!

joe albero said...

ROTFLMAO! Gotta love those Anti Albero Bloggers. Idiots!

Anonymous said...

This joke is very funny, I love it!

Unknown said...

Racist?? How is it racist? Get a life anon 10:02.

Jim

GO Caps!!
(damn, lost another to a division rival...not good)

joe albero said...

Let me put it to you this way. IF I put up every comment that came in each and every day, I'd have at least 200 of them per day. The Anti Albero Bloggers play childish games like this all day and night and keep me quite busy rejecting their comments. Sometimes I let them through just to show how big of an Idiot they can be. On another post, (the one with the woman dancing) they tried to claim the picture was of their mother, NOT! I told them to pound sand, I wasn't removing it.

Anyone knows, when you're in a public place and you are of age, anyone can take your picture and post it. You don't see The Daily Times getting releases in all their photos. So like I said, they're Idiots.

These same Bloggers are all in a fit because I took photos inside polling areas, yet they were very respectful and I didn't even come close to someone viting, even though I have telephoto lenses. The Daily Times did take up close photos, which I felt was an invasion of their privacy.

Nevertheless, these Idiots claimed I was breaking the law and have gone ape sh!t over my photos. Just as I thought though, the Election Board also told them to go pound sand and they were clearly upset.

They'll say and do anything to get attention, they're very immature and childish. They call my Wife all sorts of names and yes, even Jim Rapp gets involved. Wanna challenge me on that one Jimmy? Yes, I have evidence, try me in court you piece of shit!

The man just can't get over my Wife to this day. Maybe you should tell your Wife about it Jimbo? GOD, do I hope and peay you challenge me you M/F!

Anyhow, it's all a part of keeping it real and dealing with these assholes. Joe Perdue is on notice. Should he do it one more time he'll find himself in court and facing a jury because I will not allow him defaming me and lying to the public as well as stealing my photos regularly.

Anonymous said...

It would be funny if it did not represent such a sad state of affairs. And to 140;02 PM, claiming something (or someone) to be racist does not make it true. But we do understand that you are soooo pure of heart and just so much better and caring than those of us not brain washed by you bleeding hearts.