Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Gilchrest Slams Rush, Rush Slams Gilchrest

Yesterday on the Rush Limbaugh Radio Show. . . 92.7FM WGMD in Rehoboth, DE., Rush said that Wayne Gilchrest blamed the conservative talk show radio host, Rush, for partially contributing to his defeat in his District.

But Rush was quick to point out that Gilchrest himself did, in fact, do his ownself in when he voted to block the troop surge and that the folks in his District didn't see it the same way as their elected Representative.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure that George Bush , Newt, and Steele are all very proud of the way Wayne is acting. Once again Wayne makes an a$$ of the three of them! They deserve it for endorsing him in the first place!

Tim Chaney said...

I can't stand Rush, and can absolutely say he had no influence on my decision. Bush's endorsement is most likely what stuck a fork in him! I don't think I'd want a president with a 32% approval rating to stump for me.....

Unknown said...

I heard that segment on Rush's show and I agree 100% with him on the Gilchrest issue