Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Did You Lose A Purse Or Had One Stolen Today?

While I was on the Downtown Plaza today I found a woman's purse. If you lost it/one, please contact the Salisbury Police and describe the contents inside. So you know, when I called them about it, they were there in two minutes! Thanks for not leaving me standing in the cold guys!

I'm not going to leave any details as I don't want 20 people contacting me and asking for it and or the details so they can claim it. LOL

410-548-3165 SPD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you.
I was with the girl who lost it. We were taking advantage of the architecture on the plaza for a photo shoot. We were shooting a lot of luggage and got distracted.
Thank you again.