Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Why Is Salisbury News Better Than The Daily Times?

Well, for starters you don't have to walk a country mile to go get it in the rain or snow or whatever. Then when you get there, it's not there!

Once it does arrive, you read it once and it's over. Here at Salisbury News, we're constantly delivering fresh updated stories throughout the day. The really cool part about my stories are, you can relate. You feel like you're right there with me on it. You don't feel as if Barrie Tilghman were standing over my shoulder with an axe threatening to cut my head off if I don't tell it her way.

The Daily Times wants to mind screw you. They want to tell you bits and pieces and strongly suggest what they want you to believe. This doesn't sell papers any more and when you're so well known for being called the Tilghman Times, you're screwed.

Not this Daily Times though. They are so in bed with this Mayor that they can't even tell a balanced and fair story. It's kind of like the Police Chief. He's not such a bad guy. He's just a puppet and she's in control. I'm a different kind of man, that's all. You're NOT going to tell me what to do, especially if I know my business better than that Witch does! DO YOU GET IT NOW? Barrie is NOT nor ever has been in the Police Business!

Anyhow, you're going to enjoy this format better because we bring you reality. Does anyone here challenge the fact that SOME of the Fire Fighters are bigots? You've seen the comments. You now know who we're dealing with, right? Have you seen one single thing in The Daily Times about the racial discrimination within the Fire Department? NOPE, not gonna happen. Barrie controls that Newspaper and the mere fact that I was on the phone when she and the entire former City Council walked in screaming and yelling because of the first Zoo article, cursing like a sailor, I know who controls that paper. What you DID see was an article about how well diverse they are now. Bull Sh*t! So they brought some recruits in. Anyone there can and will tell you that 50% of them at least won't stick around. I can tell you that once the "N" Word is thrown around, the Blacks won't stay there and or a few white boys will have their asses kicked first.

So kick back each day and enjoy Folks, Lawsuits or not, they're not shutting me down and the threats roll off my back, no big deal at all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Biggots or Racist. Which one are they? Biggots seem to hate everyone, which is one way not to discriminate. Racist discriminate by hating one type group. Anyone can claim to be a fireman on these post and I havent scene hard proof that any of them are. I also havent scene any proof that they are Salisbury Firemen except the few that signed their name, who are posting.
Husky

joe albero said...

"Biggots, scene" yep, you're a Fire Fighter. LMAO!

Anonymous said...

You are the ONLY one throwing around the "N" word! I don't see or hear it being talked about at the station.

joe albero said...

Not only are you completely full of sh*t, you'll throw the "N" Word into this Post hoping people might believe what you're saying. Bottom line is, the SFD has done enough damage ON YOUR OWN with comments.

You are what you are and THANK YOU for finally using SPELL CHECK! ROTFLMAO!