Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I Thought These Lights Were Outlawed?


Sorry about the picture quality but I was driving and took a quick shot of something I thought was quite interesting. I thought they outlawed these lights years ago? They used to have them at the Malls and special sale events and so forth but the other night I saw streaks of lights in the sky everywhere and it ended up at PRMC?

Now tell me Ladies & Gentlemen, do these people really need to advertise? Aren't they like those pain in the ass commercials on TV selling you on the idea that you should go in and demand to your Doctor you need a prescription to their product because you know it's right for you, even though you'll have a woodie for 72 straight hours?

Anyhow, PRMC is obviously making WAY too much money and feels the need to bring in business any way they can get it. I get fancy $2.00 a piece brochures all the way here in Delmar from them almost weekly! You know I'm not going to ask the Ambulance to take me there because from what I've read comment wise on my Blog, they'll cut it off before I even get there. Yeppers, take me to Arundel or PG Hospital, I'll be safer there. No disrespect towards PRMC.

Anyhow, does anyone know the new rules about this light and or if PRMC filed a permit to have it there? Remember, Stand Up for your rights. LMAO!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have Heli Pad. Duh.

joe albero said...

That's NOT for the Heli Pad. This light is annoying and all over the place. It also site right next to the road near The Daily Times. So nice try but I was there, you were not. Go there tonight and take a look. It's a temporary light.

Anonymous said...

As far as I have found on the internet. They are legal. I see them used a lot across the bridge..

Anonymous said...

OH look Joes picking on the hospitol now, maybe he will lay of the fire department for awhile with a new target to go after.

Anonymous said...

hey joe if you are concerned so much about going to pg or Arundel frickin move there city of salisbury will be more than happy if you got out of town you complain about everything dam

Anonymous said...

The pink and blue lights were for the March of Dimes kick off.

joe albero said...

Another one of Jerry's Kids.

joe albero said...

What pink & blue lights? I didn't see any colored lights? I'm not saying it isn't possible. I just didn't see any.

Anonymous said...

It was also somewhat foggy that night. Maybe they needed them for visibility to the helicopters.