Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 15, 2007

There's A New Blog In Town!

GO HERE to visit Totmom's Blog.

Totmom has been a regular to my Blog forever, (LOL) and when I made mention of GA Harrison dropping out of the Blogosphere and the fact that we need some more quality Blogs, she came to the rescue.

Now you all know I don't link to anyone else unless they're really cool and Totmom is just that. So be easy on her as she's just starting out and already has several interesting articles up. No, it's NOT sbynews.com style at all. It's a much easier going Blog but in time I'll bet we'll be seeing some sparks fly.

Enjoy the hits today and don't forget to bookmark her space as I believe you'll truly enjoy what the future will bring us there. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it.

3 comments:

WatchfulEye said...

Great new blog, Joe. She is cool. Thanks for the link and the info.

Anonymous said...

It's not Delmarva Dealings but it's a refreshing blog I can relate with. It's a whole lot better read then Monoblogue too. Oh boy.

Chimera said...

Thanks for the plug! To quote the old Bartles & James wine cooler ads"Thank you for your support"!