Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, July 21, 2019

President Trump Obliterates Ilhan Omar at the White House, Gets Massive Cheers

Speaking from the White House Monday afternoon President Trump blasted Congresswoman Ilhan Omar and recommended those who hate America should leave the country.

"I'm watching them and all they do is complain. All I'm saying is if they want to leave they can leave. I mean I look at the one, Omar, I've never met her and the way she talks about Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda has killed many Americans. She said 'you can hold your chest out. When I think of America, huh. When I think of Al Qaeda I can hold my chest out.' She talked about the World Trade Center being knocked down, 'some people' you remember the famous 'some people," Trump said. “These are people who in my opinion hate our country."

“If you’re not happy here, then you can leave. As far as I’m concerned, if you hate our country, if you’re not happy here you can leave. That’s what I say all the time. That’s what I said in a tweet that I guess some people think is controversial. A lot of people love it, by the way. A lot of people love it. But if you’re not happy in the U.S., if you’re complaining all the time, very simply you can leave. You can leave right now. You can come back if you want, don’t come back, that’s ok, too,” he continued.

More

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!

Anonymous said...

Awesome / MAGA TRUMP 2020

TheRealRay said...

I'm one President Trump that LOVES it...

Anonymous said...

The 'squad' or whatever they are calling themselves have pretty much cooked their own goose. I think Pelosi nailed it when she reflected that a large twitter profile is not indicative of votes or working with others in congress. Time to show the 4 troublmakers to the door - I'm thinking we can send that twit AOC to visit Madauro, Omar to the Mog , Talib to Palestine and that other twit to the moon.

Anonymous said...

WHERE is the INS Investigation on Omar on falsifying Immigration paperwork ?????????.?.. Get it done Trump.

Anonymous said...

We need to have a secret cleaning crew for America, one that goes and eliminates these people whom threaten the great things our president is doing.

Anonymous said...

that's coming when the commies take over.

Anonymous said...

💯

Anonymous said...

I agree.

Anonymous said...

Soros.

Anonymous said...

Move to North Korea, they don’t have a first amendment. You don’t like our constitution, you are free to leave.

Anonymous said...

The squad isn’t doing squat except running their mouths,isn’t there a job to do?

Anonymous said...

1132 spot on. Trump and many on this board should take the first flight out.

Anonymous said...

commies aren't taking over 10:58

Anonymous said...

ALL 4 of that Damn so called Fab whore bunch should be
Ousted from any & all office of any authority !!! esp Congress

Anonymous said...

POTUS should have the full legal authority to Expel these
clear Traitors / Enemys of America from Congress !!!!

All of the damned AOC bunch !!!! the SQUAD !!!!

Anonymous said...

Omar is a SPY !!!! Along with her Fab 4 !!!!

TheRealRay said...

You first ma'am...

Anonymous said...

10:47 You must be referring to a secret cleaning crew like bill & hillary have

Anonymous said...

Finish Cleaning OUT the SWAMP !!! Good Job TRUMP !!!!

Still along way to go > but it WILL be so !!!! Keep Cleaning

MAGA Take America Back Again !!!! (from the Enemy ) !!

Anonymous said...

More CHEERS to come in 2020 Re-Election of Trump !!!!