Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Woman suffers severe allergic reaction to partner's medication after giving oral sex

WASHINGTON (WJLA) — A woman in Spain suffered a life-threatening allergic reaction to penicillin after performing oral sex on her partner.

The unidentified woman swallowed her lover's semen and, afterwards, began to vomit, struggle to breathe and began breaking out in hives. The patient, from Alicante in Spain, went to the hospital with suspected anaphylactic shock.

It is unclear how long after the sexual encounter the woman sought help for her allergic reaction.

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that really sucks!

Anonymous said...

Lol

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Bet she'll take the next guy to a lab first to find out what is in his system before the frolicking begins.