Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Joe Biden: 'I'm the most qualified person in the country to be president'

Former Vice President Joe Biden says there's no one better qualified in the nation to be president, but admitted at the same time he's a "gaffe machine."

"I'll be as straight with you as I can. I think I'm the most qualified person in the country to be president," Biden said Monday during a book tour stop in Missoula, Montana, according to CNN.

"No one should run for the job unless they believe that they would be qualified doing the job. I've been doing this my whole adult life, and the issues that are the most consequential relating to the plight of the middle class and our foreign policy are things that I have — even my critics would acknowledge, I may not be right but I know a great deal about it," he said.

More

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's been drinking Hillary's Kool-Aid! Don't think he will get that many votes after following in Hillary's foot steps, and the quotes and comments he has made since 2016 make him look like a fool, not to mention all the feel good touches he has made in public on women and girls.

Anonymous said...

I thought Hillary was

Anonymous said...

Qualified, how?

Anonymous said...

Not do fast Joe. Michelle O said HRC was the most qualified. she was first wife for 8 years and sect. of state for 4 more.

Anonymous said...

OMG, that's the funniest thing I have heard all day!!

Anonymous said...

Would be the scariest too 11:15.

Anonymous said...

Just think? If the DOJ isn't operated by corrupt JEWS. BIDEN and the rest of the democrats wouldn't be running for nothing but the prison diner hall.

Anonymous said...

"I've been doing this my whole adult life..."

Then STOP!

Anonymous said...

Dave T: Yes, and I'm moving to Jupiter next week and have property for sale there too, if anyone is interested. I also have a pig that flies, I have a pet bigfoot, and also scaled Mount Everest wearing nothing but a smile. Go back to bed Joe, you are dreaming!

Anonymous said...

He is correct from the sense that he was the understudy to one of the worst presidents in US history. However, his shortcomings as a man make him a total reject. He is incompetent, a misogynist and corrupt.

Anonymous said...

I know a 85 year old woman that says he touched her inappropriately in a special place on her body.
He touched her in 1964 and she knows he did it.
She can't remember who was with her, or where she was at, but it happened.
She is scared of flying, but will if it is a free vacation.
She wants to testy-lie on TV and get book deals.
Should I encourage her to come forward?

Anonymous said...


Handsy Uncle Joe spoke correctly when he said he knew a great deal about not being right.

Now that Stormy's lawyer has bowed out Slow Joe should be a lock.

Bet we could wipe out the deficit with a Pay Per View cage match with all the wishful Democrats locked in one cage. Folks would empty their piggy banks for that one!

Anonymous said...

If you do not believe him just ask him. Joe is a legend in his own mined.
BFD, you remember this?

Anonymous said...

Well said!

Anonymous said...

Let him. We can then look into his personal life. It would be scary watching him fondal little girl. Sick.

Anonymous said...


In the Biden seaside mansion, each morning:

"Mirror, mirror
On the wall
Who's the
Slowest Joe of all?"


Anonymous said...

He would be the GROPER in CHIEF.