Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 23, 2018

Pirro: Whoopi Goldberg ‘Got in My Face,’ Yelling ‘Get the F**K out of Here’

Jeanine Pirro said she was told to “get the f**k out of here” by ABC’s Whoopi Goldberg following her Thursday appearance as a guest on The View, recalling how she was berated on-air by the show’s most senior host.

Pirro, host of Fox News Channel’s Justice with Judge Jeanine and author of Liars, Leakers, and Liberals: The Case Against the Anti-Trump Conspiracy, joined Thursday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight with co-hosts Rebecca Mansour and Joel Pollak.

Pirro recounted, “As I was exiting the stage, [Whoopi Goldberg] was already off, and she said, ‘F you. F you,’ and then I said, ‘Whoopi, I can’t believe it. I have fought for victims my whole life.’ She got in my face to the point where she was actually spitting at me and she said, ‘Get the f out of here. Get the f out of this building,’ and she’s pointing to the door. It was almost as though I was a dog, and she cursed me out and said, ‘get the f out of this building.'”

Pirro added, “I have to tell you guys, as a prosecutor and judge and a DA, I can go toe-to-toe with the best of them. Well, I have never been treated like this in my life. They invited me on The View. I didn’t ask to go on, and people said, ‘Don’t’ go on it.’ I said, ‘You know what? As far as I’m concerned, I can defend my book.’ I wrote it. I’ve got hundreds of footnotes. I’m going to go on. I like them. I don’t have a problem with them. They were gunning for me.”

More

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the f--- was she doing there? Lay with dogs you get fleas. Promote the book elsewhere judge.

Anonymous said...

Very sad that adults must have tantrums to get their social point across. Very sad and embarrassing since entertainers represent our country each time they are on TV.

Eventually folks will need to embrace change or will be left behind!

Anonymous said...

Dave T: Not only did those words come from Whoopi, they also came from desperation.

Anonymous said...

Thats what happens when you go to a den of luciferian stooges. The view is a forum of Ignorant deceptive lying pieces of excrement. The truth burns the very soul of these deniers of the real truth

Anonymous said...


Woofie went off? That had to be a surprise! Not!

Anonymous said...

It was very smart of the judge to go on the view. Her book is #1. To whoopie who that makes very angry its like having a hot sharp knife rammed up her rank lying arse. but whoopie helped promote the book by trying to show off. all it did was confirm to people just how disgusting the democrat party is. that is why none fed state local level should ever be voted for. they are all horrid degenerates because you don't hear any speaking out against this type of behavior of whoopie. time to show all democrats the door. they are all classless liars who have never and will not ever contribute anything positive to society. iff you talk to one and they claim otherwise check it out for yourself. all democrats lie and really it is the only thing they excel at.

Anonymous said...

Goldberg is something right out of the jungle with her frenzied whip em up tribal mentality. Before the View she was okay but that show seems to have taken her back to her roots in African the getting themselves all whipped up into an uncontrollable frenzy. We see the same thing with the riots how they get. They can not control themselves.

Anonymous said...

Whoopi's true colors came out. She is no better than a foul mouth, nasty attitude street corner thug.