Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Biggest Flounder of the Year

After another round of some pretty wicked storms last night today ended up down right nice. It started off a little chilly with some dense fog, but by the time I got to go fishing it had cleared up nicely. I headed out with Chef Mike Johnston of the Ocean City Marlin Club for an upcoming episode of Hooked on OC to see how “Mikey” trolls for flounder. We had a great time and trolled up about 5 throwback size fish and three fat keepers between 17″ and 19″. It should make for a good episode of the show.

Speaking of flounder, I got an email last night from Jim Meyer of Meyer’s Pro Tackle Systems with a photo of an absolute doormat of a flounder. Jim manufacture’s the Meyer’s Pro Tackle System which is a great tackle storage solution for boats and anglers that don’t have one. I’ve got one on my boat and I love it.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the fish. Sorry....thought you were talking about Trump!

Anonymous said...

I was fishing with a guy at Watchapreague in 1975.He caught an 11 lb flounder according to official weigh in.The one pictured looks every bit as big.

Anonymous said...

Go sleep with the fishes 3:09 MAGA