Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 06, 2018

An Open Letter to the FBI

When LaVoy Finicum was murdered by the FBI two years ago during the Oregon Malheur protest, all the government abuses I had spoken of on my radio, really hit home. They lived near me and I had interviewed most of them prior to going to Oregon.

In light of the current headlines exposing the depth of the FBI corruption and collusion, maybe now the nation can finally grasp how this agency really operates. The FBI corruption also ran deep in the Oregon protest, too. As the media lied and twisted the narrative of what transpired, I felt compelled to shine a light on the truth of what really happened to LaVoy Finicum.

I penned this letter after attending his heartbreaking funeral.

An Open Letter To The FBI

I’ve thought about you. All three of you, with your guns pointed at LaVoy Finicum. The video still haunts me.

I would have been the first one to give you the benefit of the doubt. I was raised around law enforcement. I know good men in law enforcement. But that changed for me, as it did thousands of Americans, with the events that unfurled in Oregon as I felt utterly stunned at what I viewed in that video.

More

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me guess, no one here turned their noses up at the FBI until Trump told them how to think. It's his attempt to discredit anyone who may have damaging information on him, including his own government. Despot 101.

Anonymous said...

Wow. A thoughtful opinion. Well said.

Anonymous said...

Well put. Any opposition Trump faces is immediately delegitamized by his two favorite words. Any facts he does not like can be negated by saying fake news.

Anonymous said...

For those of you on the shore, despot means dictator.

Anonymous said...

I suggest you all look up those videos on Youtube before calling out Trump as some sort of dictator. I know it's hard to see out of a democrat set of eyes, but between that and what the FBI did to subvert this past National Election, i dare someone deduce to me that those certain FBI agents, the ones ay the Bundy Ranch, and the 5 or so here recently that these incidences are anything other than bad FBI behavior.

Anonymous said...

You are a jerk! I say that because you insulted the people of the Eastern Shore. Why would you do that? Why would you insult their intelligence? An act of evil.

Anonymous said...

Don't let the Trump hate let you see facts. Just keep hating and explaining away all the lies and conspiracy against him. BTW, we can think for ourselves, it's just most of the time we agree with Trump AND the facts.

You, however, keep swallowing that garbage you watch on CNN, MSNBC, and other FAKE NEWS channels. Putting the truth in front of you is akin to casting pearls in front of swine.

Go eat another Tide Pod and stfu.

Anonymous said...

You are a jerk! I say that because you insulted the people of the Eastern Shore. Why would you do that? Why would you insult their intelligence? An act of evil.
February 6, 2018 at 8:20 PM

Well, I'm not him but come on. There are quite a few happy meals around here missing a few fries.

Not everyone of course but enough that you can see one (at least) every day. It's not an insult, just how things are, facts that some don't want to see.

Facts and truth don't care about your feelings. If anyone gets upset over being told facts and truths, well they are the ones with the problem, not the facts.