Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, February 03, 2018

A Post-Mortem On The Corpse Of "Social Justice"

I have been commenting on social justice propaganda for quite some time; long before it was fashionable to do so, and long before there was an organized movement of support to defend commentators who dared to question the insane dictates of the cult of political correctness.

In my article 'The Twisted Motives Behind Political Correctness', published in early 2014, I outlined the basic philosophical underpinnings of political correctness and what these beliefs tend to lead to. At the time, the future for champions of individual liberty and reason appeared rather bleak. Today, I am happy to say the backlash against “third-wave feminism” and cultural Marxism has expanded beyond anything I could have dreamed.

More

No comments: