Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, January 27, 2018

President Trump: Please Fire Them!

There are many reasons to fire Sessions, Rosenstein, Wray and McCabe but one is enough

President Trump, I wanted to let you know that the American people see your struggle with the DOJ and that, while I obviously cannot speak for everybody, I believe that your supporters would support you against the swamp if you were to fire Jeff Sessions, Rod Rosenstein, Christopher Wray and Andrew McCabe.

As you can see here, here, here and here, I know better than most about fighting for justice against the crooked InJustice department and I also have an idea as to the advice that you’ve probably been getting from the legal world. I know about the DOJ’s vile behavior; how they make their dirty tricks seem clean while making every clean strategy of yours seem dirty.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Believe she is correct on this one. I like Sessions as a person and I feel he is very smart and knowledgeable and now's the law in side and out but he doesn't seem forceful enough to take care of the FBI, CIA, and security agencies. We. Americans need some one tough to clean 🏠.