Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, August 19, 2017

New Jersey family says 'marijuana killed' their son

A mother claims marijuana killed her son by triggering a heart arrhythmia.

Michael Ziobro, 22, was found dead on his bedroom floor in New Jersey by his mother Kristina in April.

Paramedics attempted to revive him but he was already unresponsive, according to the medical marijuana report.

But his family believes he died from smoking marijuana because the medical examiner found traces of weed in his blood.

Now, Kristina and her husband Victor want everyone to know that marijuana with high levels of THC caused the condition that killed him.

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then he is the first person I have ever heard of dying from marijuana!

Anonymous said...

I've heard of 2. I personally know the MD in the ER of a southern college town who has dealt with these deaths 2 times. It's called sudden death. She says it is because this is not the same pot that chilled people out. It makes them hyper and even do stupid things. Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown and Freddie Gray all tested positive for pot when they did. All of them died because they went wild and that contributed to their deaths. Maybe it's the pot that caused them to go wild.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Reefer Madness!! Next thing ya know the kids are gonna be listening to that jazz music and dancing with the negroe kids!! Lucifer's lettuce indeed!! Stop with the propaganda please, it's 2017!!

Anonymous said...

The rest of the toxicology report said?
How many energy drinks did he down?
Underlying heart pathology?

I don't buy this.

Anonymous said...

None of us buy this

lmclain said...

12:46
I'm calling BS on your "doctor".
NO ONE in history has ever died from using marijuana.
Unless they were killed by eating too many chocolate chip cookies.
Yep. NO ONE is buying it.
Cheer on.

Anonymous said...

Trayvon had all the ingredients for poor man's PCP. Far more likely to make one crazy.

What a FAKE NEWS article. Pure speculation.

As another said energy drinks far more likely and most likely not tested for.