Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Au Revoir, Maryland

BY JERRY CAVE

Everything that God made, He made a little better in Maryland.
The beaches, the rivers, the fields and the mountains, but mostly the people. 


Everything that man made, Democrats have made a little less, if not a lot less, in our once-Free State. In fact, the state has been hollowed out economically, except for the Federal Government largesse spilling out of the District of Columbia.

Light and heavy industry are gone and have not been replaced in Western Maryland.


Baltimore has enough abandoned row houses to solve the nation’s homeless problem. The murder rate is so high in forever Democrat Party controlled Charm City that it is now called Harm City. 


Maryland’s lax enforcement of its laws attracts wage-depressing illegal immigration, while our tax policy repels job-creating businesses. Marriott had to be bribed to stay in Bethesda. The rest of us get to pay the piper.

More 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good riddance

Anonymous said...

The beaches are better in Maryland, MAYBE better than Delaware.

Anonymous said...

I moved out of Maryland two weeks ago. Best decision I've ever made, other than divorcing my wife.

Anonymous said...

I switch my residency to FL and love not paying MD income tax while still enjoying 3-4 months a year here.

Anonymous said...

1:32. Wish I could as well. Hopefully in the next few years.

Anonymous said...

Have fun in the future.

Anonymous said...

After that Left Wing Decision Larry Hogan made last night to appease Democrat voters made me realize how much of a Democrat he really is. I'm moving ASAP.


#NotMyGovernor

Anonymous said...

not better than NC or SC 117pm. Not even close!

Anonymous said...

Better beaches my a$$....I'll take Naples Florida...#1 Beach town in the country....!!!

Anonymous said...

3:43. Wasn't referring to EITHER. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป